finding a labor law attorney to take over my case.

How do I find a labor lawyer to take over my case in federal civil court northern district of texas? (Dallas, Fort Worth area).

My case started in 1996 with grievcances and EEOC complaints.

My issues: denied right to an attorney during grievance procedure to protect my rights; ADA; FMLA; discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment; violence in the workplace: retaliation for filing complaint of sexual harassment.

My attorney has bailed on me due to his failing health (prostrate cancer).

There are good merits to my case. With your help we can get a better resolution or decision that may affect many in similar situations.

1 answer  |  asked Mar 15, 2004 09:50 AM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Trey Henderson

try It is the web site for the National Employment Lawyers Association.

posted by Trey Henderson  |  Mar 15, 2004 10:02 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers