Are you ready to Ask MEL a question? Complete the form below and your question will be sent to employment lawyers in your state. You will be notified if your question is answered.

Already a MEL member? Sign In now

be concise and state it as a question
Searching for related questions
adding clear details about your situation will improve the likelihood of getting an answer
to which state does this question apply?
will be provided to attorneys in your state to assist with their answer
required to create your member account your E-Mail Address will not be made public or shared with anyone
6-20 characters ( required to create your member account )

Caution:  The Title and Details of your Ask MEL question are public. Do not disclose personal identifying information in the Title or Details of your Ask MEL question.

Note: MEL's employment lawyers have no obligation to answer your question. For reasons no one fully understands, however, MEL's employment lawyers have answered thousands of questions. On average, one out of four people who Ask Mel get an answer. We think it's because you ask great questions. Whatever the case, MEL is free, so try it. The answer to your question becomes a part of this site.