Employer Attorney needed

myself and my friend have wage claim from the same company ..we want to pursue through attorney ..Please let us know if any attorney willing to take our case .


1 answer  |  asked Jan 7, 2004 4:31 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Margaret A. Harris
Texas Payday Law

You don't need a lawyer. File a claim with the Texas Workforce Commission. They enforce the Texas Payday Law, and they will collect the wages you are owed. It's their job to do that. The Texas Workforce Commission has a web site, so find it and I'm pretty sure you can fill out a claim on line -- or at least download a form.

Good luck!

posted by Margaret A. Harris  |  Jan 7, 2004 8:17 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers