I would like to know if I can sue my Local Union 155?

In a meeting before we were to vote on a contract some things were discussed. Umong these where: The hourly pay being changed to a lower amount without the hourly employers starting wage wich decreased in the starting salery. Also the a percentage of our insurance was going to increase for out of pocket cost. During thi meeting My Union Representave and Chairperson told me "laura, get out of the dress and grow some balls and you get up here then. meening I wasn't able to do the job because I am a female. He broke section 117 of the contract and recieved a final warning from the company but was not fired for those words. But this is the man whom is to represent me. I have problems with this man being a union rep. In this meeting a representaive from Local 101 was also there and said nothing....what can I do about this problem??

0 answers  |  asked May 19, 2011 10:15 AM [EST]  |  applies to Michigan

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers