can a liscensed public claims adjuster who wants to work for himself not be allowed by a nc?

i signed a two year non compete as a lioscensed public claims adjuster and my company gives me nothing....i just want to get out and work on my training,trade secrets,customers,lists or anything was provided

0 answers  |  asked Nov 15, 2010 7:30 PM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?