Wrongful termination.

My former employer accused me of cashing a check that was designated for fuel. I still have the uncashed check in my possesion. Also, I was fired because they said that I cashed the check. I also had filed a grievence against them with the Kansas Dept. of Labor about unpaid back wages, that the company has not responded to.
Thank you for your time, and I hope that I am able to receive your help in resolving this dispute. Troy M. Todd

1 answer  |  asked Apr 13, 2009 4:37 PM [EST]  |  applies to Kansas

Answers (1)

Albert Kuhl
Question re retaliation

It appears you may have a claim for the wrongful termination of your employment, as relates to the pending back wages grievance claim you had lodged before your discharge. Contact my law office in Lenexa, KS for a no-cost office consultation.

Albert F. Kuhl

posted by Albert Kuhl  |  Apr 13, 2009 11:45 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers