wrongful termination

i am a veteran looking for a lawyer that will take a wrongful termination case and thatis knowledgable wth the mspb system can you please help?

1 answer  |  asked Aug 25, 2005 08:29 AM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Margaret A. Harris
Lubbock Employment Lawyer

1. Go to www.telaonline.com to see if you can find a member of that organization who practices in Lubbock.

2. Go to www.workplacefairness.org to read about your legal rights as a government employee. Also, that organization wrote and publishes a paperback book on the representation of federal employees. Get it. Make sure the lawyer you retain gets it -- or helped to write it.

3. Good luck.

posted by Margaret A. Harris  |  Aug 26, 2005 09:21 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers