mediation of severance

looking for a referral to a human resource consultant to assist with termination/HR policy/ CA state law/ mediation of severance

1 answer  |  asked Jul 20, 2001 11:29 AM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Richard J. Vaznaugh

I can't discern from your email what is the specific legal issue. However, we often provide consultation to employees who are negotiating severance agreements and participate in mediations. Are you sure you don't need an employment lawyer rather than an HR consultant? Call or write if your want to discuss further. Sincerely, Richard Vaznaugh, 415-487-0426.

posted by Richard J. Vaznaugh  |  Jul 22, 2001 2:58 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers