mediation of severance

looking for a referral to a human resource consultant to assist with termination/HR policy/ CA state law/ mediation of severance / represent me (x-employee)

1 answer  |  asked Jul 20, 2001 11:32 AM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Janet M. Koehn
southern california

if you're in southern california, please contact me for a consultation. this consultation is free or paid depending on the nature of your issues.
janet koehn

posted by Janet M. Koehn  |  Jul 20, 2001 4:26 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers