how can I correct my incorrect address?

I found my business address incorrect so need to correct?

Can pleas help me by giving the contact mail or instruction.

Best regards,

1 answer  |  asked Jun 24, 2014 11:58 AM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Sebastian A J Davies
I am not sure what you are asking. Where is your business address incorrect? If it is on a social media site just contact the site administrator and change it. If it is on your business licence you will need to go to your local business licence issuer. Typically this is done at city or town hall. Check with your local city hall and they can direct you.

posted by Sebastian A J Davies  |  Jul 16, 2014 08:36 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers