Can i sue?

I worked for sbc and im owed backpay. I 've called 6 times and they keep brushing me off. Can i sue?

1 answer  |  asked Jan 3, 2005 12:42 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Trey Henderson

If you are owed backpay, you can either sue in a court or sgo to the Texas Workforce Commission.

posted by Trey Henderson  |  Jan 3, 2005 1:11 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers