Can employer change the amount of PTO that I was accrued in the past and give me less pto time for the following year?

Can i get less PTO time from the previous years?

1 answer  |  asked Nov 11, 2015 08:45 AM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (1)

Arthur Schofield
Yes, an employer can change its compensation plan going forward at any time it wishes. It will the be up to you to continue forward, or not, with that new compensation plan and employment. Hope this helps.

posted by Arthur Schofield  |  Nov 11, 2015 08:47 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers