my homecare boss/owner shortening my hours on my paycheck in reno,nv who do I make complaint to

my boss/home care owner of business is cheating me out of my hours I confronted her and she said she owes nothing but I have my time sheets

1 answer  |  asked Aug 17, 2016 2:09 PM [EST]  |  applies to Nevada

Answers (1)

Go to Nevada Labor Commissioner's website, and file complaint against your employer. Easier, simpler and no cost.

posted by Malik AHMAD  |  Aug 17, 2016 2:59 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers