i have been wrongfully accused of sexual harassment by an employee upset because i would not keep taking her to work. she claimed i cut her hours because she would not offer sexual favors. Her hours were cut because she got into 2 car accidents and had no

i have text messages regarding me asking bout transportation and offering her hours

1 answer  |  asked Apr 25, 2019 03:33 AM [EST]  |  applies to Pennsylvania

Answers (1)

Christopher Ezold
If you have been accused of sexual harassment, speak to an employment attorney in your area ASAP. You want to ensure that your legal rights are protected.

posted by Christopher Ezold  |  Apr 25, 2019 06:02 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?