employer signed my name on documents

After filing a wage claim with CA DOL, Employer signed my name to several documents and sent them to DOL.DOL suggests civil action or hire an attorney.Should this also be reported to the police?

1 answer  |  asked Feb 24, 2004 2:31 PM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Janet M. Koehn
follow the dol's advice

-- consult with an attorney experienced in employment law, particularly wage and hour claims. why wouldn't you?
you can find an attorney in your area at the cal employment lawyers assn website, www.celaweb.org.

janet m. koehn
ventura ca

posted by Janet M. Koehn  |  Feb 24, 2004 5:55 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers