Work remotely. Where do I file for unemployment?

I currently work remotely for a consulting firm based in Pittsburgh, PA. The company that I do my daily work at is in North Carolina. I live in NJ.

When my consulting contract ends, where would I file my unemployment claim?

1 answer  |  asked Mar 16, 2011 06:12 AM [EST]  |  applies to New Jersey

Answers (1)

Thomas McKinney
I recommend filing in the state where you live.

posted by Thomas McKinney  |  Mar 16, 2011 06:17 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers