With Hold Of Servance Pay

MY employer has threaten to with hold my servance pay , because they believe i have company property , I have replied to them i have no such property . How should i pursue this ? Can they withhold pay with no proof of the accusations? Can they deduct my pay for repay of property with no hard evidence ?

1 answer  |  asked Feb 11, 2004 8:02 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Trey Henderson

An employer cannot deduct wages without your written permission. If it is severance pay, it depends on the wording of the plan.

posted by Trey Henderson  |  Feb 11, 2004 8:38 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?