Long Term Disability

I have been on Long Term Disability from my employer since 11/21/00. I no
longer have a gurantee job status and
my LTD ends 11/21/02.

Can I ask for servance pay ? I have been employed for 20 years at the same

1 answer  |  asked Oct 29, 2002 9:36 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Trey Henderson

You can certainly ask for a severance, but the company does not have to give you one. Are you able to work again? Can you reapply for Long Term Disability?

posted by Trey Henderson  |  Oct 30, 2002 07:35 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers