What is the Virginia state law when it comes to demotion of an hourly wage person with a pay cut?

If I have an hourly employee that started out at a certain hourly wage then promoted the person to a different position with an increase in the hourly wage.
Can I demote them back down to their original pay due to failure to perform the job?

0 answers  |  asked Dec 8, 2015 1:38 PM [EST]  |  applies to Virginia

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers