What can I do if I gave management a doctors note and they did nothing about changing my department

They also schedule me by myself most of the time and when I talk to management about it they just brush me off and I’m the lowest payed employee in my department and I been there the longest and more experiences they brush me off about that too
I want to know what should I do into another job calls me?

1 answer  |  asked Aug 7, 2022 01:52 AM [EST]  |  applies to Georgia

Answers (1)

Gregory Fidlon
You may have a claim for failure to accommodate a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). These cases are very fact specific and employers do have certain exceptions such as when they can show that the accommodation would create an “undue burden” on their operations. I recommend you consult with an attorney such as myself who is experienced at handling ADA cases in Georgia.

posted by Gregory Fidlon  |  Aug 7, 2022 07:55 AM [EST]  [ Best Answer - selected by asker ]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?