Unpaid wages and employer threatening

Hi sir,
I would like to know whether I could claim my wages from employer, who made me work when I was in the process of transition from an f-1 visa to an h-1 visa, I started the work after getting a Lin number,which my employer advised me that I was eligible to work, I have so far worked 728 hours, and my employer has paid me for 280 hours and he has paid my wages really late, My october and november pay checks were paid to me on december , Also he further caused a lot of emotional trauma by threatening to cancel my visa, I have been on h-1 since october 24th,Istarted working for him on august 19th , Is there any way , I could claim my wages back from him, he has not paid my wages for the month of december , Is there any way i could get my wages from him

1 answer  |  asked Jan 9, 2003 5:23 PM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (1)

Robert Norell
unpaid wages and employer threatening

I think that I can help you. Please contact me at unpaidwages@aol.com and give me your contact info. I will call you and be happy to discuss your case with you.

posted by Robert Norell  |  Apr 7, 2003 3:41 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?