Retro paid for a year I was paid the wrong hourly wage

So, at my yearly review my boss says, "you should have been getting $11/Hr all along because your specific title gets 11" but, I was getting paid 10 (per hour). So now, almost a year after that review I realize hey, I should've been compensated for that error in my wage where I got paid a dollar less than I was supposed to for a whole year. Is this within my right? Does my employer have to honor this if I request it, even though this time has passed... It seems the money is still owed. Thoughts, advice?

0 answers  |  asked May 5, 2016 9:57 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers