It hurts me to pursue my case against the School District, but it is the principal of the matter involved Racism. I’m crying out for help! Race Discrimination Hurts….I’m writing to you to seek assistant on how to obtain a Lawyer or referral to a lawyer who specialize in Employment Law. I’m on unemployment and would like to get someone who well work on contingency or pro-bono.

I received from the EEOC “Notice of Suit Right” under TITLE VII- Race and Age Discrimination. I have requested copies of the disclosure file from EEOC on my charges.

1 answer  |  asked Jul 2, 2012 11:23 AM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Marilynn Mika Spencer
Please act quickly. You have only 90 days to file a lawsuit in federal court after receipt of the EEOC right-to-sue letter.

To find a plaintiffs employment attorney in California, please go to the web site of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA). CELA is the largest and most influential bar association in the state for attorneys who represent working people. The web site is, and you can search for attorneys by location and practice area.

I hope you can resolve your situation and wish you the best.

posted by Marilynn Mika Spencer  |  Jul 2, 2012 1:00 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers