If former company does not respond to counteroffer; what are your options?

3 answers  |  asked Aug 13, 2013 1:18 PM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (3)

Alfred Roush
You can accept the original offer, (if it is still available) or you can discuss pursuing your legal claims against the company with an employment attorney. Feel free to check out our website at http://www.roushlawgroup.com or give our offices a call at 813-444-5300.

posted by Alfred Roush  |  Aug 14, 2013 12:39 PM [EST]
Arthur Schofield
Two options: (1) you either accept the offer from the company; or (2) you proceed forward with whatever claims you may have. Of course, if you do not have any claims then whatever they are offering you perhaps you should take. More would need to be known about the nature of the separation, the offer and your expected period of unemployment. My office can perhaps provide more guidance if you want to contact us.

posted by Arthur Schofield  |  Aug 13, 2013 1:27 PM [EST]
Phyllis Towzey
Sorry, this is not nearly enough information for me to answer, other than to say, it depends on the circumstances.

posted by Phyllis Towzey  |  Aug 13, 2013 1:22 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?