I need a lawyer


1 answer  |  asked Mar 28, 2019 1:32 PM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Richard J. Vaznaugh
It sounds like you were mis-classified as an independent contractor and are likely due wages, meal and break premiums as well as penalties. We handle this type of case, so please look at our webpage - www.cajoblaw.com and contact me or my associate attorney Jason Kwan as soon as possible. 415-593-0076

posted by Richard J. Vaznaugh  |  Mar 28, 2019 2:16 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?