How can I get paid minim m wage after asking several times and no action has been taken

After the wage change, I've never recieved it. Asked mant times and never recieve response. What should I do?

2 answers  |  asked Mar 22, 2016 08:55 AM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (2)

Arthur Schofield
The DOL is one option, but there are also many private attorneys who can assist you. Anyone handling labor and employment issues will know what to do and your response time from a lawyer will be much quicker than through the DOL. Best of luck.

posted by Arthur Schofield  |  Mar 22, 2016 11:03 AM [EST]
Phyllis Towzey
Call the Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division, and they will help you. Here's a link to their offices in Florida. Contract the one closest to you.

posted by Phyllis Towzey  |  Mar 22, 2016 10:52 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers