Can my employer with hold money from my checkes because of a mistake that they made?

I work at a hospital for may years now. Recently the hospital changed computer systems. They are now stating that they over paid me and a few of my co workers and that they are going to garnish our wages so much a paycheck until it is all payed back. I have been doing my research about this now but the only thing that i can find about wage granishment is the CCPA but i dont think that this falls under their guidlines would it be in my intrest to get a lawyer or would i be fighting a losing battle? i just need to find out and they only thing that they did was called me i have not recieved one paper on it yet so is it leagal?

0 answers  |  asked Nov 20, 2009 4:35 PM [EST]  |  applies to Missouri

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers