Can an employer transfer wages for the past year from one state to another

I have been approved for unemployment in Texas(my home State) although I worked in Louisiana on a project. My employer paid wages in TX for the first quarter this is why I am able to claim there. The employer is telling me I have to file in LA although I spoke to TX and they said I am able to file there, the difference is significant in payment. Is there anything they can do to withdraw my wages from TX and transfer them to LA?

0 answers  |  asked May 10, 2017 04:27 AM [EST]  |  applies to Louisiana

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers