Can I file a lawsuit and recieve monatary gain for ongoing sexual harassment?

My husband is being sexually harassed by a group of men that he works with. He has reported to management the harassment but it continues to happen. He is to the point where he wants to quit but he can't because we need the money as we have 4 kids to support. Someone even wrote harassing words on the bathroom wall at his work. What can we do? Is it worth filing suit against the company since the harassment hasn't stopped?

0 answers  |  asked Oct 14, 2011 10:29 AM [EST]  |  applies to Utah

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?