im in NJ and i work for a large pharma company thru an agency located in MA. the agency was paid and he kept my money and did not pay me almost 9K. What can i do as i am 1099 and the dept of labor cannot help me

i am 1099 and the agency i work for invoiced and received pay for my services i performed (IT Auditor). the agency, refuses to speak with me, blcoked me from all communications and he owes me for the last three weeks of the year 2016. What legal action can i take?

0 answers  |  asked Feb 1, 2017 3:27 PM [EST]  |  applies to New Jersey

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers