commission claims

Can my employer change my pay from hourly and commission to just hourly without my agreement.

1 answer  |  asked Sep 8, 2001 2:07 PM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Abraham Goldman
commission claims


There are several parts to this.

Do you have a written contract? This could be quite important to the answer.

Are there sales already made, or for which you are the "procuring cause"? If so, you probable are entitled to the commissions, depending upon what might be in a written contract.

As for the chnage over itself, yes, the boss can probably do that, unless there is something that would prevent it in writing.

Feel free to contact me if you need more help.

Abraham Goldman
800 945 9446

posted by Abraham Goldman  |  Sep 8, 2001 4:54 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers