Which state do I file my unpaid wage claim?

I did some freelance design work for a client located in Indiana. I want to file unpaid wages, since the client is ignoring payment demands. I am located in Illinois, where the work was performed. Do I file the complaint in IL or IN?

0 answers  |  asked Jan 2, 2015 10:59 AM [EST]  |  applies to Illinois

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers