Unpaid Salary and Overtime


I have worked with a Company based in Atlanta, and the client place was in Texas. I worked with the consultant between April and July first week. In the second week of July, I joined the company as a permanent employee. My consultant got paid for all the hours and the overtime hours I worked, from the Recruiter( Recruiter placed mein the company). My Consultant even got paid for the money he spend on my H1 Visa transfer and 50% of the relocation charges from the recruiter. Now he is not paying me for the 105 hours which he is supposed to pay me. The consulting company is not providing any kind of positive information on this to me. Can you tell me what I have to do inorder to get my money.

1 answer  |  asked Sep 30, 2003 1:51 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (1)

Margaret A. Harris
Texas Payday Law

You may file a claim for unpaid wages with the Texas Workforce Commission. If I'm not mistaken, you can file a claim via the Internet.

posted by Margaret A. Harris  |  Sep 30, 2003 4:35 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers