My company rescinded 2 payroll checks when we parted ways and did not ever pay my last check.. Can I sue them? Texas

How can I get the company to pay me back for the 2 checks they reversed out and also for the last payroll check that never hit my account?

0 answers  |  asked Mar 1, 2018 11:23 PM [EST]  |  applies to Texas

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers