I was not paid overtime for one and half years, how do i collect back overtime?

I beleive that my current employer willing didn't pay me overtime. What is the process and how do I proceed?

1 answer  |  asked Jan 27, 2010 09:37 AM [EST]  |  applies to Nebraska

Answers (1)

Adam Kielich
Contact an employment attorney to pursue a claim of unpaid overtime pay. You are entitled to recover attorney's fees as part of your claim so there is little reason to try to figure this one out yourself.

Learn more about overtime pay at https://www.kielichlawfirm.com/employment-law/unpaid-wages-overtime-lawyers/

posted by Adam Kielich  |  Dec 23, 2017 6:26 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers