how can i go about filing law suit against former employer who denied me flma right because i have never used it before and they are assuming i am faking my health problem so i was fired for attendance.

1 answer  |  asked Oct 12, 2007 5:31 PM [EST]  |  applies to Kansas

Answers (1)

Albert Kuhl
FMLA question

A law suit for violation of your FMLA rights must be filed within 2 years of your mistreatment. It appears from the facts you describe that you may possess a basis for such a case. Feel free to contact my office in Lenexa, Kansas at 913.438.2760 if you should desire a no-charge consultation.


Albert F. Kuhl
Law Offices of Albert F. Kuhl

posted by Albert Kuhl  |  Oct 12, 2007 9:05 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers