Company has not paid and has relocated out of state

I signed a non-compete as an independent contractor for an entertainment company. I have not been compensated for services for more than 60 days, and the company has relocated out-of-state although still operating. Can the non-compete be enforced?

0 answers  |  asked Jan 16, 2018 12:08 PM [EST]  |  applies to Mississippi

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?