Can a small Calif, Co. inc. operate without written policy/rules given to the worker?

1 answer  |  asked Dec 11, 2010 12:18 AM [EST]  |  applies to California

Answers (1)

Janet M. Koehn
You're kidding, right? You want this answered on a public website?

Seriously, go to the California Employment Lawyers Assn's website, Find an attorney in your community who is skilled and experienced in labor and employment matters, and in particular, wage and hour matters. Make an appointment, and pay a modest fee to that attorney to advise you. If there are several of you, the cost should be very modest, if any.

Your facts are far too complicated to hazard what could only be a guess as to what your situation is. Lawyers are paid to analyze complex facts in relation to their knowledge of the law and apply those principles of law to the facts. Yet your facts do not disclose enough information to know what type of wage and hour violations might be implicated!
An attorney will ask you the right questions to tease out what violations if any might be involved.

posted by Janet M. Koehn  |  Dec 11, 2010 01:16 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers