please help me !!!!!!!

I am a consultant for a company in maryland and I live in florida. I am owed $ 16,000.00 in wages and expences.
I sued the company and now they claim they owe me nothing. I have a contract and bank records that show the amounts of money wired into my account and I have a paper trail via E- mail showing I was doing work for this company on a daily basis... I am now getting evicted from me house for non- payment of rent & I am being taken to court by my ex- wife for non payment of child support..

Please help me....
End of my rope....

1 answer  |  asked Feb 25, 2003 02:23 AM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (1)

Robert Norell
please help me!!!!!

End of my rope:

send me an email: and get me your contact info and I'll discuss your case with you.

posted by Robert Norell  |  Apr 7, 2003 3:39 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Have an Employment Law question?