out of state employer

My employer is based out of Iowa, do i get minimum wage increase?

1 answer  |  asked Jan 1, 2007 08:40 AM [EST]  |  applies to Ohio

Answers (1)

Neil Klingshirn
If you earn your wage in Ohio, the Ohio minimum wage applies

You are entitled to receive the new Ohio minimum wage if you work in Ohio. Your employer does not escape Ohio's minimum wage merely by being based in another state.

posted by Neil Klingshirn  |  Jan 2, 2007 12:58 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Contact Neil Klingshirn

Neil Klingshirn
AV rated Super Lawyer and Employment Law Specialist
Independence, OH
Phone: 216-382-2500