giving out malice information

husband had the choice at his previous employment, to resign or be fired, my husband chose to resign. after putting in numerous applications which he is highly qualified for, and employer is very interested in him, he does not get a call back it seems after they get info from previous employment. he definately believes he is getting blackballed, by info given to perspective employers. can you help.

1 answer  |  asked Mar 25, 2009 8:43 PM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (1)

Archibald Thomas
bad references

You can try to contact a company that specializes in checking references such as and obtain a report regarding the information that is being provided. Armed with this information you can then determine what steps to take.

posted by Archibald Thomas  |  Mar 28, 2009 9:30 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?