I am from the State of Alabama and own a small consulting firm. I have an employee that states that she cannot work for a company that I sent her out to do work for under my company for two years after termination. One of the companies who is currently my client and she is currently working for under ME has offered her a job performing the same duties I am paying her for. I believe I can have an injunction issue to prevent this. I have informed the employee that she signed a non-compete. What are my options? thanks!

0 answers  |  asked Jun 22, 2017 07:07 AM [EST]  |  applies to Alabama

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?