My current employee is refusing to give me a copy of my non compete (Ohio)--what can I do?

I am currently working at a company. I have asked them for a copy of my non compete & they have (after 2 wks) still refused to give it to me. What can I do to obtain what I thought was legally mine?

1 answer  |  asked May 19, 2015 1:23 PM [EST]  |  applies to Ohio

Unlock Non-Compete Agreements: Keys to Escape

Answers (1)

David Neel
Lots of considerations here. I think it's best if you consult with a lawyer 1 on 1. You can search for employment lawyers here on Mel.

posted by David Neel  |  May 19, 2015 2:35 PM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers