Large company caugt cheating me out of pay

I was off work at financial sevices company. LOA rules in company say must help my clients while off on leave. Instead the managers poached my insurance policies and other business. Refused to correct my copensatio. I Quit, wrote seperation letter to hdqts, and three months late received a letter stating that the company wanted to pay what was due to me. I would like to sue the company, can you help & give a consultation?

1 answer  |  asked Mar 15, 2004 11:29 PM [EST]  |  applies to Ohio

Answers (1)

Ann Lugbill
REcouping pay

Contact an attorney who can handle this in your area. You should not be handling this by yourself. Your best option probably is to get the money now in settlement, not sue. Otherwise you will have a delay and thencould lose the case.

Attorney options include the sponsor of the website, Neil Klingshirn and other attorneys listed on the Ohio Employment Lawyers Association website.

posted by Ann Lugbill  |  Mar 16, 2004 07:29 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers