I was injured, HRsaid it was workers comp but havnt given me any paperwork. I am now using m y FMLA

I was injured, HR said 8 weeks later it was Workers comp, she gave me a list if doctors, but nothing else. I cannot work due to severe repetitive trauma and having to use FMLA. IS HR suppose to give me workers comp paperwork to sign?

1 answer  |  asked Jun 30, 2016 09:56 AM [EST]  |  applies to Florida

Answers (1)

Arthur Schofield
Go and find yourself a lawyer to handle the worker's compensation claim. The lawyer will assist with the processing through the carrier.

posted by Arthur Schofield  |  Jun 30, 2016 11:51 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers