How do I get an overpayment issue resolved from HR when they ignore me?

I quit my job in March. The company continued to direct deposit paychecks into my account. I notified HR but the error was not immediately corrected. I then submitted a claim on the company's ethics site, but by then 3 full paychecks had been deposited. Benefits, 401(k), etc. had been deducted. HR is largely ignoring my multiple attempts to resolve. This has been ongoing for over 5 months. I sent a check to them certified mail that they have had for over a month and they have not cashed. I emailed again with a request for follow up and got no response. What else can I do? I'm also concerned that my W2 will be a mess.

0 answers  |  asked Aug 28, 2017 7:48 PM [EST]  |  applies to Ohio

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm

more Virginia Employment Lawyers