An 80 year old man born in Mexico but worked in the USA, moved and now resides in Mexico. He never applied for SS benefits after retirng and moving. Can he now apply and possibly start collecting SS benefits?

Visits his 2 daughters, and is currently visiting them in SLC. UT.. but he and his wife currently reside in Mexico

0 answers  |  asked Aug 11, 2017 10:46 AM [EST]  |  applies to Utah

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers