Who do I contact

about turning a company in. Ok I have called dol and have gotton the run around the IRS is sending me a form I'm looking for a lawyer to help me this company fired me for wanting my paycheck on payday also there was alot of verbal abuse going on and many other issues please leave a number to for me to contact to discuss further

1 answer  |  asked May 28, 2012 4:02 PM [EST]  |  applies to Ohio

Answers (1)

Bruce Elfvin
Contact either the IRS or the DOL to discuss this issue.

posted by Bruce Elfvin  |  May 29, 2012 08:11 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers