Whistleblower and Retaliation

I reported my employer as a whistleblower about time and attendance.

What can I do to be removed from this position to stop receiving constant harassment and retaliation by my employer. I also want compensation for the inconvenience?

Thank you.

1 answer  |  asked Apr 2, 2008 09:21 AM [EST]  |  applies to District of Columbia

Answers (1)

Eric Bachman
Re: Whistleblower and Retaliation


We would need some more information from you before we can discuss in any detail. Please let us know your name and the employer's name and then someone from our office will contact you to do an interview about your situation. You can contact me by email or call me at (202) 263-3685. Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Eric Bachman

posted by Eric Bachman  |  Apr 2, 2008 09:26 AM [EST]

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Related Questions with Answers

Have an Employment Law question?