I'm entitled to a full years severance pay after 30 yrs of civil service. Union contract specifies no time frame for payment only the amount. I work in New York , member of the steel workers union and NY State retirement system. HR tells me they can pay m

Civil service employee of 30 yrs

0 answers  |  asked Oct 4, 2018 6:13 PM [EST]  |  applies to New York

Answers (0)

No answers were found for this question.

Answer This Question

Sign In to Answer this Question

Have an Employment Law question?

Virginia Employment Lawyers

Matthew Kaplan Matthew Kaplan
The Kaplan Law Firm
Edward Lowry Edward Lowry
Charlottesville, VA
Gerald Lutkenhaus Gerald Lutkenhaus
Virginia Workers Compensation & Disability Lawyer
Richmond, VA
Matthew Sutter Matthew Sutter
Sutter & Terpak, PLLC
Annandale, VA
Sheri Abrams Sheri Abrams
Sheri R. Abrams PLLC
Oakton, VA

more Virginia Employment Lawyers